Grow Awareness for Men's Health
No-Shave November Kick-Off Party
6 to 8 pm • Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Gopher's Grill, Effingham, IL
This men's only event is FREE but reservations are needed.
BEARD OR NO BEARD, ALL ARE WELCOME!
Register Online or call 217-258-2420 to reserve your spot.
- Complete a Men's Health scorecard
- Enjoy arcade games and golf simulators
- Get two drink tickets/appetizers
- Learn the importance of checking in regularly with your doctor
- Participate to win great prizes
Sarah Bush Lincoln experts on hand include:
- James Flaig, DO, General Surgeon
- Fernando Gonzalez, MD, Urologist
- Doug Kabbes, MD, Emergency Medicine Physician
- Paul Oltman, MD, Family Physician
- Didi Omiyi, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Louis Schwing, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
- Nick Williams, PA-C, Physician Assistant
Tolliver & Co. Barbers, Effingham, is partnering with Sarah Bush Lincoln on Grow Awareness for Men’s Health. Tyson Tolliver and his barbers will be on hand to answer hair and beard-related questions. Tolliver & Co. is providing a gift certificate to its barbershop as one of the door prizes.
Are you participating in No-Shave November?
Anyone can join our GROW AWARENESS CONTEST!
If men cannot attend the kick-off event on Oct. 29, they can still participate in Grow Awareness for Men’s Health through an online contest. Participants can submit photos of themselves with real or artificial beards. Sarah Bush Lincoln Grow Awareness for Men’s Health organizer Chris Kessler encourages participants to submit creative pictures of their beards that will be posted on social media. Sarah Bush Lincoln followers will vote online for their favorites.
Photos can be sent to email@example.com between Nov. 1 and Nov. 15, while photos will be posted on Nov. 18 with voting through Nov. 24. The winning beard will be announced on Nov. 25. The grand prize for the beard with the most votes will receive an electric pellet smoker.
For more information about Grow Awareness, email Chris Kessler.